YSR Navasakam Login: Recently AP Government has started the YSR Navasakam Scheme to identify the beneficiaries under the various schemes. Govt of ap has taken a great step to identify the beneficiaries through surveying door to door by village and ward voluntaries. To make operations for various schemes, navasakam.gov.in login portal has also launched. In this article we will give more details on Navashakam, for which schemes you can apply and also we will given step to apply for various schemes through ysr navashakam.ap.gov.in website.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Highlights
|Name of the Portal||YSR Navasakam Portal|
|Launched by||AP State Government|
YSR Navasakam Login Portal
The government of AP has made the mandatory guidelines to follow to identify the eligible beneficiaries and to sanction after following the social audit process. The Survey work is given to the village/ward volunteers. They have to go door to door of their prescribed areas and explain government schemes to the residents of the area. If anyone found eligible to the Schemes which are listed on YSR Navasakam website. They should take the beneficiary details and should hand over to the village/ward officers.
MPD’s and Municipal commissioners have to computerized all the field data collected by the ward/village volunteers. They have to categorize all the beneficiaries and scheme-wise beneficiaries and shall hand over to the village/ward secretaries.
Municipal commissioners will conduct Grama Sabha in the secretariat areas for finalization of eligible beneficiaries. The beneficiary details shall be displayed in the grama/ward secretariat. The procedure to apply for various AP Govt schemes is also displayed.
Procedure to find out the beneficiaries Under YSR Navasakam Scheme
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Training to Volunteers
- Conducting of House Hold survey
- Computerisation of field data
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Grama Sabha / Ward Sabha for Social Audit:
- Rice Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- YSR Aarogyasri
- YSR Sunna Vaddi
- Jagananna Amma Vadi
- YSR Kapu Nestham
- YSR Nethanna Nestham
- Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
- Honorarium – Imams, Muazams, Pastors, Salary Increase to Archakas
- JVD (RTF) & JVD (MTF)
How to Login YSR Navasakam Login Portal
Navasakam website login portal is used to know the beneficiaries of various schemes.
- Login to official website of YSR Navasakam portal.
- On the left side of homepage. You will able to see login option.
- Now click on that option. A new window appears on the computer screen.
- Now enter ID and password in the blank fields.
- Also, give the details of the captcha.
- After giving all the details click on the “submit” button.
The information provided above will be useful for the residents of AP. If you are applying for any of the schemes on YSR Navasakam login portal, you must read the guidelines before applying for any of the schemes