In this article, we are providing more information on Vidyasiri scholarship such as eligibility, required documents, application form, how to apply e.t.c. The main motto of the Karnataka epass Scholarship is to help the students who are belonging to backward communities belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories to get higher studies in the Karnataka state universities. By taking this opportunity through Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022, students belonging to Karnataka state can get higher studies without depending on their parents. Karnataka Government has taken the best initiative to help the poor students to get better and quality study.
Backward Students who are financially weak and unable to pay the fee prescribed by the universities can apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship online form the official website https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/. Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship is also known as Karnataka Epass Scholarship(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಪಸ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ). With this Govt scholarship scheme, the literacy rate of the state will become improved. Student’s dreams to pursue higher studies in the state will be achieved through this Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship.
Till now we came to know the details on the Vidyasiri scholarship, now we are giving eligibility details, documents need to apply e.t.c below.
Content in this Article
What is Vidyasiri Scholarship?
The motto of this scheme giving scholarships to backward communities to get higher studies. The tuition fee only will be paid by the government of Karnataka state.
Who can apply for the vidyasiri Scholarship 2022
- Applying candidates should be native of Karnataka.
- The students should belong to the backward classes such as SC/ST/OBC.
- The student’s family income should be less than Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- All students after SSLC can apply for the Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship.
How much money will this vidyasiri Scholarship provide?
- This scholarship provides 1500 Rs/month for 10 months in a year.
- A total of Rs.15000 will be given by this scholarship in a year.
Eligibility to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022
- To apply and become part of the Vidyasiri scholarship must belong to the backward community such as SC/ST.
- Student’s parents income should not exceed above Rs.300000/ per annum.
- Minimum 75 % attendance is required for the students to apply for this karepass scholarship.
- Student’s aadhar card must have linked with the bank account to get money deposited i.e Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
- Required documents should submit within 7 days from the date of commencement of application form.
- The process of filling of application form is allowed through online mode only.
Documents required to apply for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Documents names mentioned below are required to apply for the Vidyasiri scholarship.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- School or college issued transfer certificate (tc)
- Aadhar card number
- marks card
- Scan copy of bank passbook
- Photo of the student
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability
How to Apply Online for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022
- Visit the official website www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Find the Apply Online link on the home page of the Kare Epass portal.
- Now Click on Karepass scholarship Fresh application 2022-23 link to fill up the details.
- A fresh Vidyasiri scholarship Scholarship application form 2022 has appeared on the computer screen.
- Fill up the application form with the required details and upload necessary documents where ever is necessary.
- After filling up details in the Vidyasiri scholarship form now click on submit.
- Take download/print out of the submitted application form of the Vidyasiri scholarship.
Check out the Vidyasiri scholarship Application Status Online
- Go to the official website of Vidyasiri scholarship
- Select “student services” in the menu bar and click on “application status” in the drop-down list.
- Select your Application No
- Select your Academic Year
- Select the SSLC Pass type.
- Enter the year of pass
- Enter your SSLC Registration number.
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Click on “Get Status” button
- Now the Vidyasiri scholarship Application Status will be shown.
If any of the students want more details on the Vidyasiri scholarship of Karnataka state comment below we will reply as soon as possible. In this article, we have given more information regarding Vidyasiri scholarship 2022-22 on eligibility, application status, about epass e.t.c