SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question paper: Those who are ready to start the preparation can download the previous year question papers for the SBI Apprentice exam from here. Recently, SBI has released apprentice notification for the 8500 vacancies. Candidates who are not still applied for the exam can utilize this opportunity by applying online on or before 10th December 2020. We have given the SBI Apprentice previous years solved question papers here on this page.
Students or Aspirants who are applied for the SBI Apprentice exam are ready to start the preparation. But they are confused about where to start the preparation. So, for them, we are advising first to know the SBI Apprentice exam pattern & Syllabus. Then prepare the timetable as per the SBI Apprentice syllabus and analyze in which topics you are strong and weak. Also, analyze the SBI Apprentice previous year question papers to which the exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Papers Overview
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||8500|
|Article Category||SBI Apprentice Previous Year Papers|
|Category of the Job||Bank Exam|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Test of Local Language & Medical Examination|
SBI Apprentice Previous Paper Exam Pattern
The SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question paper comprises of questions from the subjects, General English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer aptitude, General / Financial Awareness.
|Sl.No||Name Of Test||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- The SBI Apprentice Question paper going to be conducted online.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections and each section comprises of 25 questions and will be conducted for 25 marks in a duration of 15 minutes.
- The total duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Let have a look at the SBI Apprentice exam pattern before solving the SBI Apprentice previous papers.
Benefits of Solving SBI Apprentice Previous year Papers
- You will able to know the structure of the exam.
- Solving the previous year’s papers of the SBI Apprentice exam helps to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
- Candidates will come to know the section-wise pattern of the questions.
- He/she will understand the structure of the SBI Apprentice exam.
- Try to solve the SBI Apprentice Previous year papers as many as possible to get confidence in the exam.
- It will boost your knowledge and makes you feel like giving a real exam.
How to Download SBI Apprentice Previous Papers
On this website, you can download SBI Apprentice Previous papers in pdf format. We have given the Old and New SBI Apprentice Questions papers of all sets with solved answers. We have given the steps to download SBI Solved Previous Question paper here.
- First Click on the given link here. It will take you to the Download page.
- There you will find all the links related to the SBI Apprentice exam previous papers.
- Click on the link you want to download Or download all the papers in one click.
- Now you will be able to download the papers for the SBI Apprentice exam in pdf.
- After downloading save it on your pc or take a printout of it.
- Open the SBI Apprentice Model/Previous papers on the screen.
SBI Apprentice Question Papers with Answers
SBI has released a notification for the appointment of 8500 apprentice posts. Soon, the State Bank of India will conduct an apprentice exam in the upcoming months. And, everybody is preparing for the exam. Candidates have to visit the official website of the state bank of India daily for updates on the SBI Apprentice exam. Here, on this page, we have shared the SBI Apprentice model papers & previous papers section-wise and subject wise that will aid the candidates to concentrate on the exam. So, Do not forget to download the SBI Apprentice previous papers with answers for preparation for the exam.
FAQ’s on SBI Apprentice Previous years Papers
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”p” question-0=”For How Many Vacancies SBI Apprentice Exam is conducted?” answer-0=”State Bank of India (SBI) going to conduct an apprentice exam for 8500 posts.” image-0=”” headline-1=”p” question-1=”When will be the SBI Apprentice exam is going to conduct?” answer-1=”The SBI apprentice exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of January 2021.” image-1=”” headline-2=”p” question-2=”What is the Duration of SBI Apprentice exam?” answer-2=”The SBI Apprentice exam will be conducted in a duration of 1 hour.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]