RBSE Online Document Correction- Procedure, fees, Duplicate Mark Sheet Download 2021 details are mentioned here. RBSE document correction can be done online easily and even students who have lost their marksheet can get their duplicate marksheet easily. Through the online portal it is very easy to do. After this read there will be no such problem at all when it is about downloading the Rajasthan board duplicate marksheet or you want to do any correction in any document. But make sure to get available with all the desired documents so that completing the procedure will be easy.
RBSE Online Document Correction
Recently RBSE comes up with an online portal that helps students to correct details in their required documents. Some students were facing a lot of difficulties because they need to complete the offline procedure for correcting the details. But due to Covid-19, it is not at all possible. By keeping the same in mind, RBSE online document correction facility is available. With the help of mobile and other documents along with an active internet connection, a user can do it easily. Moreover, a particular amount of rupees is also needed to pay along with the document. The fee is payable through online mode only. So, with the help of Net Banking, Credit Card, or debit card, a user can pay the amount.
Steps to Follow for Rajasthan Board Document Correction Online
Some simple steps are there which students need to follow for correcting the RBSE document online. These are as follows:
- At the very first, you need to write an application to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to attach all the required documents whenever you are writing this mail. Scan all the documents and then attach them.
- After the application submission, wait for 24 hours.
- Within 24 hours, there will be a confirmation email on the same email ID.
- After receiving the confirmation, pay the online fees and wait for few days.
- Within no time, you can get the right documents available with you.
RBSE Duplicate Marksheet Download
When you are done with correcting the details in documents, it is also essential to download the mark sheet. The steps for downloading the mark sheet are as follows:
- At the very first visit to the official website of the Rajasthan board at www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Hit on the old result verification option at the left side of the screen.
- Now select the year of mark sheet, exam name, and roll number.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Wait for few seconds, and within no time, the mark sheet will appear right in front of you.
- Take the printout immediately.
Note: it is essential to note that RBSE duplicate mark sheet can be downloaded by anyone out there. It doesn’t matter whether you have applied for RBSE online document correction or you have lost the mark sheet option is there through which you can acquire the mark sheet.
FAQ: RBSE Document Correction and Marksheet Downloading
What is the amount I need to pay for downloading my mark sheet again?
The amount totally depends on the ongoing criteria. For certain classes, the amount requires is very less, and in some cases, you need to pay a good amount.
Is there any offline mode available to move ahead for getting the duplicate mark sheet?
Unfortunately, no offline mode is available through which a user can get the RBSE duplicate mark sheet. You just need to visit the official website of the Rajasthan board and then complete the procedure as we have mentioned above.
What to do if I forgot about my year of examination?
It is essential for a user to remember the year of examination when they want to apply for a duplicate mark sheet. You can check out your previous year’s documents and then reach a conclusion.
We hope the above-mentioned information will help you to get the RBSE duplicate mark sheet and help you to do document correction online as well. In case there is any problem arising, do let us know, and we will help you. Bookmark our page so that there will be no latest update that can get missed from your eyes. We regularly bring out useful information for all the aspirants.