RBI Assistant 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will notify the vacancies for RBI Assistant posts for a total of 921 vacancies in the upcoming months. Students who are excited to hear the news on RBI Assistant 2021 notification have to wait for some more days. When the RBI recruitment 2021 notification for assistant jobs is declared we update this page with the latest announcements on eligibility required to apply online for assistant posts, syllabus, exam pattern, and so on.
- The RBI Assistant 2021 Notification is likely to release in the first week of January 2021.
- RBI Assistant apply online link is available on the official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Before applying for RBI recruitment 2021 vacancies, read the pdf notification carefully that helps to avoid making mistakes in the application form.
- After applying for RBI notification for assistant vacancies, you have to attend for the prelims and mains exam.
- Aspirants can check the RBI Result for Assistant Vacancies on the official website of www.rbi.org.in. Credentials are being used to check the RBI Assistant 2021 result, be keep ready with your login details to know the result.
RBI Assistant 2021 Notification
RBI Recruitment Notification officially going to be announced on the official website. Candidates have to visit the official website to download the notification to know the eligibility, selection process, salary/pay scale, RBI Assistant 2021 exam dates, Admit card, Result e.t.c.
Candidates have to keep in mind that declaration of RBI Assistant 2021 notification will take place in the month of January/February 2021. And, the submission of online application will take place for almost 25 days.
RBI Assistant 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must have obtained graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks and also must have good knowledge of computer and word processing.
To apply for RBI Assistant 2021 vacancies, candidates must have completed the age of 28 years and the minimum age should be 21 years at the time of submission of the online application form. The relaxation in age is applicable as per the reservation norms for the backward peoples.
Below we have given the age relaxation for backward communities.
|Jammu Kashmir applicants||05 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Up to 50 Years|
|Widow, Divorced women, separated women judicially and not remarried||10 years|
|PWD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
RBI Assistant 2021 Vacancies
Finally, RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification going to be published on the official website. RBI releases the notification for 921 assistant vacancies. Candidates can check the official notification to know the vacancies available in their state. The RBI Notification for assistant posts contains all the state-wise vacancies and category wise vacancies. Before apply for the RBI Assistant 2021 exam, check the vacancies available of their concerned state they are applying.
RBI Assistant Apply Online
Now, you are thinking about how to fill the RBI Assistant Application 2021 from the official website www.rbi.org.in after knowing the eligibility criteria required to apply for RBI Assistant Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible are only allowed to submit the application form for RBI Jobs.
Those who are unfit to this job are ineligible to apply for assistant vacancies. Before filling the application form, note down the important points mentioned in the RBI Assistant 2021 notification that will helpful for you not making the mistakes in the RBI Assistant application form.
Here in this article, we have given steps to apply for the RBI Application form for Assistant vacancies.
New Registration For RBI Assistant
- The initial step is to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India for reading the RBI Assistant 2021 Notification. Carefully read each and every point in the RBI Assistant notification for avoiding mistakes in the application form.
- After visiting the official website, identify the “RBI Assistant Apply Online” link, and then click on the link that will redirect to the application form in a new tab or window.
- Now fill the form with basic details such as name, email id, and contact details.
- After giving the details and submission of the form, the login name and password are generated and displayed on the screen, and the same will be sent to the registered number and email id.
Passport Size Photo and Signature
Now in the second step, you have to upload the necessary details that is to identify the candidate.
- Candidates passport size photo with clear visibility and it should not be blurred.
- The dimension and pixels of the photo should be like 200X230 pixels.
- The Scanned pdf passport size photo should be in between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- The signature file size should be in between 10 kb to 50 kb
Payment of RBI Assistant Application Fee
Candidates can successfully use the payment gateway for the payment of application fee. The applied candidates for RBI Assistant 2021 Notification make use of this RBI Portal for completion of the RBI Assistant application fee by using Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking e.t.c
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Exs and OBC/General have to pay the amount of Rs.50 and Rs.450 respectively. Once the fee payment is done, no refund option is given to the paid candidates.
RBI Assistant Mock Test
It is clear that who has participated in the RBI Assistant Free Mock test has a chance to crack the actual original exam also. During the preparation of the RBI Assistant 2021 exam, attempt mock tests for each subject. There itself, you will come to know in which topics you are weak that will helpful for you to prepare in those areas.
- The advantages of taking the RBI Assistant Online Mock test helps you predict the actual score in the main exam.
- Regularly taking test series after the completion of each topic or subject gives you the confidence to attempt the online exam without fear.
- RBI Assistant Mock test will help you to know the structure and exam pattern of the question paper and also you will come to know the level of difficulty of the question paper.
- Free Mock Test for RBI Assistant 2021 prelims exam will be available online in many portals. You can search in the internet and take mock tests there for free or paid.
RBI Assistant Salary
Getting a job in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is everybody’s dream. The opportunity will not come to everyone. Candidates who got an oppurtunity should utilize this by cracking the RBI Assistant 2021 exam. Why everyone has a dream to work in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is because of the security of the job and has a chance to go in a higher position.
Now, discussing the RBI Assistant salary is he/she will get an amount of Rs.32,528. Apart from the gross salary, assistant position holders will get so many includes like travel allowances, Dear allowances, Rent Allowances e.t.c. We discuss the RBI Assistant salary clearly here
RBI Assistant Previous year paper
In your preparation for RBI Exam for assistant posts, previous year papers help you to score good marks in the exam. Gather all the previous papers of prelims and mains exam before starting the exam preparation.
- Candidates able to know the past trends and changes in the exam and you will understand the pattern of questions that are asked.
- Solving the RBI Assistant Previous year question paper helps to understand the nature of the exam.
- The main advantage of solving the RBI Exam previous papers helps to track the efficiency and the time spent to solve it.
- You can understand yourself of your preparation level and thus it helps to improve in the weaker areas.
RBI Assistant 2021 Exam Date
For knowing better on exam dates refer RBI Assistant 2021 notification. Candidates can download the pdf notification on the official website or on this page. We are giving links here to download the official pdf notification for RBI Assistant 2021 Vacancies.
- It is likely to release on the official website in the first week of January 2021.
- Candidates may apply online for RBI assistant 2021 from the official website on the mentioned dates.
- After applying online download the RBI admit card for assistant before 10 days of commencement of exam.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Applicants have to check the exam pattern for the assistant posts before the commencement of the exam. The Exam pattern gives you the structure of the exam and also you will come to know how many marks each section contains. In this article, we have given the RBI Assistant 2021 exam pattern for both prelims and mains exam.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Test Name||Maximum Marks||No.of Questions||Total Time|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||35 Marks||35 Marks||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35 Marks||35 Marks||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30 Marks||30 Marks||20 minutes|
- The above-given table is for the preliminary exam.
- The RBI Assistant Prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks in a duration of a total of 60 minutes.
- The preliminary exam question paper comprises questions from the subject’s reasoning ability, Numerical Ability, and English Language.
- The Reasoning ability test paper consists of 35 questions. For each right answer, one mark is given and 20 minutes is allotted to complete this test.
- The numerical ability Test consists of 35 questions and each question carries one mark. The total duration to complete the test is given 20 minutes.
- English language test paper also contains 30 questions. You have to complete this test in 20 minutes.
Note: RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims question paper has negative marking. You have to be careful while answering the questions in order to avoid the negative marking scheme. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the actual marks you have obtained.
Mains Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative aptitude||40||40||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
- RBI Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Pattern consists of sections General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, Reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.
- There will be 40 questions from each subject and each question carries 1 marks.
- The Mains exam will be conducted for a total of 200 questions and 200 marks in a duration of 135 minutes.
- There will be sectional timing and each test will be given some minutes to complete the test.
RBI Assistant 2021 Syllabus
Aspirants have to prepare for the RBI Exam from topics such as Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, Quantitative aptitude, General Awareness, English Language.
We have a syllabus for both prelims and mains exam. Before starting the preparation have a look at the RBI syllabus for assistant exam. Cover all the syllabus before the RBI Assistant 2021 exam date. Before one week of exam, start the revision for not forgetting the syllabus you had prepared.
|Reasoning||Computer Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||English Language|
Statement Reading, Understanding
Directions Based Concept
Coding and Decoding
Odd man out
History of Computers
Basic Hardware and Software
Permutation and Combination
Allegations and Comparison
Problems on Trains
Simple and Compound Interest
HCF and LCM
Time and Work
Time and Distance
Current India News
Current World News
RBI Assistant 2021 Preparation
RBI assistant exam is one of the toughest exams in India. To clear the exam, you have to follow the strategies in the preparation that helps to clear the exam. Some of the strategies below given are followed by experts.
- After applying online for RBI Assistant 2021 notification, everyone starts the preparation to fae the prelims and mains exam.
- Firstly you have to know the syllabus and exam pattern of the exam you had applied. Then make the timetable according to the RBI Assistant Syllabus. Note down the tough and easiest topics in a book to allocate time and give preference first to start the preparation.
- Plenty of books available in the market and choose the best book that has clearly explained with shortcuts to solve the problems.
- Buy the books that are easy to understand the concepts.
- Also, collect all the RBI Assistant 2021 previous papers for practicing purposes.
- Attend RBI Assistant Mock test regularly to know the exam pattern of the exam. If you take the mock test regularly, your performance in solving the questions also improves, and also it enhances your speed in solving the problematic questions in a quick way.
- If you want to take coaching for the RBI exam, then choose the best coaching institute that is affordable in your budget. Taking coaching helps you to understand the concepts in an easy manner and also you will able to learn the shortcut methods to solve the questions.
RBI Assistant Result
Aspirants have given the RBI Assistant exam on the mentioned dates for prelims and mains exam. Now, they are waiting for the result of the RBI Exam of Assistant vacancies. RBI declares result for both prelims and mains exam on the official website. You can check the RBI result of the Assistant exam by giving credentials on the official website. Below we have given the steps to download RBI Assistant 2021 result.
How to Download RBI Result for Assistant Exam
To check the RBI Assistant 2021 result for both prelims and mains exam, first, you need to have login credentials that are needed to access the RBI careers portal. The credentials are user name and date of birth/password that aids to access the RBI Exam portal to know the result of both RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains exam
- First access the link that is given here www.rbi.org.in
- The link will take you to the homepage of the RBI Careers portal
- Now Click on the RBI Careers section, you will find all the links related to the RBI Assistant 2021 exam.
- Identify the links you wish to know the RBI result of the exam you have given.
- After identifying the link, click on it. Now the new page is displayed on the screen asking to enter the credentials of the applicants.
- Now enter username and password/Date of Birth and also solve the captcha before clicking on the login button.
- After all these steps, the RBI Prelims and Mains result is displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can download the RBI Assistant 2021 Notification result in pdf or you can save it in a pc for future reference.
RBI Assistant Admit card
RBI Assistant 2021 Admit card for prelims and mains is available on the official website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can download the admit card by using credentials such as user name and password/date of birth. RBI Assistant Call letter is like a ticket for entering into the examination hall. Candidates can follow the steps below to download the admit card.
How to Download the Admit card For RBI Assistant Exam
- Visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) i.e www.rbi.org.in
- Now find the current vacancies link on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the link, now the page is redirected to the RBI Assistant admit card page.
- Fill the details such as Registration number, Date of Birth / Password.
- Now, break the captcha by filling the details in the captcha form.
- After that, click on the login button.
- A page is displayed on the screen showing the RBI Assistant 2021 call letter.
- Take the print of it or save it in the pc. You can download it later.
RBI Assistant Cut off
One needs to secure good marks to consider them in the RBI recruitment 2021 process for assistant posts. RBI Assistant 2021 cut off for both prelims and mains exam will be released on the official website. The cut off for the RBI Assistant Preliminary exam declared on the basis of the difficulty of the exam, the number of vacancies available for each post, and region wise. This all will be taken into consideration for releasing cut off marks.
Below is the table, we have given the 2017 RBI Assistant cut off marks. Those who are taking assistant exams for the first time, this previous RBI Assistant cut off marks will be very helpful for you.
After the preliminary and mains exam, a language proficiency test will be conducted for the aspirants who have cleared the mains exam. Above RBI assistant cut off tabular form will let the candidates know how many marks have to secure in the Upcoming RBI Assistant 2021 notification
FAq’s on RBI Assistant 2021 Notification
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”p” question-0=”What is the eligibility required to apply for RBI Assistant 2021 Notification?” answer-0=”Candidates who posses Graduation with 50% marks are eligible to apply for RBI Assistant Vacancies. ” image-0=”” headline-1=”p” question-1=”What is the age limit required to apply for Assistant Posts?” answer-1=”Candidates whose age is minimum 21 years and maximum of 28 years are eligible to apply for RBI Assistant 2021 Vacancies.” image-1=”” headline-2=”p” question-2=”How to Apply for RBI Assistant 2021 Vacancies?” answer-2=”Candidates have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) www.rbi.org.in to find the RBI Assistant Apply Online link to apply.” image-2=”” headline-3=”p” question-3=”How much Application Fee Have to pay for RBI Assistant 2021?” answer-3=”In the above article, we have given the application fee for all the categories, you can refer it. General Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.500 and SC/ST/OBC candidates have to pay some of Rs.50/-” image-3=”” headline-4=”p” question-4=”Will RBI Assistant 2021 Notification will Come?” answer-4=”Yes, sure RBI releases notification every year for the recruitment of Assistant posts. So, this year also RBI is planning to recruit more number of Assistant posts to fill the vacant posts available in the bank.” image-4=”” headline-5=”p” question-5=”I am Studying in Final Year Exam, Can I apply for RBI Assistant 2021 Vacancies” answer-5=”Yes, Candidates who are studying in the Final year semester exam are also eligible to apply for RBI Exams, but they have to produce certificates at the final round of interview. If not, the Interview is cancelled.” image-5=”” headline-6=”p” question-6=”Is there any Negative Marking for RBI Assistant Exams?” answer-6=”Yes, Negative marking is applicable for both prelims and mains exams. 0.25 marks will be deducted from the actual marks for the incorrect answer.” image-6=”” headline-7=”h2″ question-7=”Is RBI Assistant 2021 Exam tough?” answer-7=”Students who have prepared well for the RBI Recruitment for Assistant exams, for them it is easy to attempt all the questions. ” image-7=”” count=”8″ html=”true” css_class=””]