NCVT MIS Login: NCVT’s full form is the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)’s and MIS stands for Management Information System. Student’s database who are enrolled in engineering and non-engineering technical skillset development programs offered in the various Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) stored in the NCVT MIS Portal. Candidates can check Results, admit card, semester marks and certificates through the NCVT MIS Login portal.
You can also check cut off marks, NCVT MIS 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th-semester wise results, NCVT ITI Merit table, merit list, and other details by visiting the official portal NCVT MIS ITI. Checking results should be done by entering the registration number.
Other links are :
- How to apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship
- Check NCVT ITI Time table 2022
- Check NCVT MIS Time Table 2022
- Check NCVT MIS ITI Result 2022
ABOUT NCVT MIS
The National Council for Vocational Training, an advisory body, was set up by the Government of India in 1956 (the then National Council of Training in Vocational Trades—NCTVT). The Council has been entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing standards and curricula for craftsmen training, advising the Government of India on the overall policy and programs, conducting All India Trade Tests and awarding National Trade Certificates.
This portal is a one-stop information source for Institutes and courses under the purview of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). The links in the boxes below may be used for the currently available features of the portal.
How to Check Results through NCVT MIS Login
You can check all semester results for NCVT ITI Examination on the official website of the NCVT MIS portal. NCVT MIS results will be displayed on the screen in the form of test scores, practical marks, and ranking. Check NCVT results by following simple steps given below.
- Login to NCVT MIS login official portal i.e ncvtmis.gov.in
- Search for the verification menu link
- To check NCVT MIS Results click on mark sheet verification option.
- A new page is opened to enter details
- Enter roll number or registration number
- Click on the exam semester option
- Results will be displayed on the computer screen
- Take a print out of the results for future reference
How to download Admit card through NCVT MIS Login
All India Trade Test (AITT) is conducted throughout India for students who are registered for apprenticeship program. Applied candidates have to download apprenticeship hall ticket for AITT through the apprenticeship.gov.in website.
- Go to the official website NCVT MIS Login of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship / National Council of Vocation Training (NCVT).
- Locate the admit card link which is directed to download by entering credentials.
- Now enter details asked in the screen like registration number and password.
- The apprenticeship hall ticket is displayed on the screen.
- Now take the print out of it or take N number of downloads for future use.
How to download Mark sheets and certificates through NCVT MIS Login Portal
Students who are enrolled in the NCVT MIS ITI portal may check/download mark sheets and certificates of various semesters with easy steps. By sitting at home we can download in once click without going to NCVT ITI centers. Follow the steps given below to access MIS ITI Login.
- Go to official NCVT MIS Login website i.e www.ncvt.nic.in
- Search for the Trainee category present on the homepage of the NCVT website.
- Under Trainee two options will be available 1. Trainee search 2. Trainee profile
- Click on the Trainee profile link. A new tab appears on the computer screen asking various details to download NCVT MIS ITI Semester mark sheets.
- In the First box enter registration no
- After that enter the father/guardian name. In the third box enter date of birth of the candidates in the correct format.
- Now students have to word verification by seeing in the image.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
How to apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship
Students who are interested to do ITI Apprenticeship should register only online through NCVT MIS Login at National Council of Vocational Training website i.e ncvtmis.gov.in. Only registered students are acceptable to have apprenticeship programs. To register the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship program some simple steps are given to register. Let have a look below to register.
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official website of NCVT MIS Login portal
- Click on the NCVT apprenticeship link to register.
- A new window appears on the computer screen with all options regarding all skill development programs.
- At the bottom of the website find the Apprenticeship registration link.
- To fill the application form for NCVT ITI apprenticeship training click on it.
- In the application form enter details related to personal, qualification, technical qualification, trade preferences, upload passport photo, and signature, and submit it.
- Finally, the registration process for NCVT Apprenticeship is completed.
FAQ’s on NCVT MIS Login Registration
Ans- NCVT MIS means the national council of vocational training.
Ans- Candidates who have attended for NCVT ITI Semester and Annual can check their trade results from the official website.
Ans- It is a certificate given after the completion of the NCVT ITI Trade course.
2 thoughts on “NCVT MIS Login Registration Portal, Apprenticeship Result, Hall ticket”