Nabard Admit Card 2019 : National Bank for agriculture and rural development recently given notification for the appointment of 79 posts such as Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ vacancies. Candidates who are applying for this posts from 10th may 2019 to 26th may 2019 from the official website of NABARD i.e www.nabard.org can download Nabard Admit card 2019 for the exam which will be going to held on in the month of may 2019. Everyone has a hope to get job through NABARD recruitment 2019 notification.
NABARD exam is conducted through online only. No offline exam is conducted. So everyone has to attempt questions through online only i.e computer based test (CBT). Exact date for conducting NABARD exam is not announced till know. Exam centre, date and time of exam will be mentioned in the NABARD Admit card 2019. Applicants who are going to write NABARD Recruitment 2019 exam need to download NABARD Hall ticket 2019 from the official website www.nabard.org.
Content in this Article
Details of Nabard Admit card 2019
|No of Posts||79|
|Admit card release date is||Updated later|
|Exam centre||Across india|
|Post name||Assistant Manager|
NABARD Exam Centres :
Authorities of National Bank for agriculture and rural development (NABARD) scrutinize the application form which was submitted by the candidates at the time of filling application through online from the official website www.nabard.org. Candidates will be given preferred exam center in the particular zone where he / she is residing. Without NABARD Admit card 2019 candidates are not allowed to enter in to the examination hall. So, every applicant who has applied for this NABARD Vacancies need to have NABARD Call letter in their hand to write NABARD Exam.
NABARD Phase I Exam centre is :
Candidates who are going to write Phase I exam need to download admit card which is available before 15 days prior to examination in the official website of NABARD portal i.e www.nabard.org. The examination centre name is mentioned in the NABARD hall ticket 2019. NABARD admit card contains all the details of assistant, junior engineer exam. Before going to examinations have a look at NABARD examination centres given below. NABARD Assistant admit card is also known as admission ticket for entering in the examination hall. Without hall ticket for NABARD exam, applicants are not given permission to enter in to examination hall. so every body must download NABARD ADMIT CARD.
NABARD Post wise vacancies are :
- General : 41 Posts
- Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology : 05 posts
- Economics & Agricultural Economics : 07 posts
- Environment : 04 posts
- Food Processing : 03 posts
- Forestry : 03 posts
- Finance : 07 posts
- Land Development – Soil Science : 05 posts
- Plantation and Horticulture : 03 posts
NABARD Admit card 2019 important dates are :
|Starting date to apply for FCI Jobs is||10-05-2019|
|Last Date for submission Application for through online is||26-05-2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards on website for download||15 days prior to announced date of examination|
|Date of Online Test||will be updated later|
How to Download Nabard Admit card 2019
- Login to official website of www.nabard.org
- Now check the link for latest NABARD recruitment 2019 notification.
- Click on the that link. Now another tab is opened for downloading NABARD call letter 2019.
- Now enter details like registration number, password/date of birth in the blanks space provided there.
- Now click on submit button.
- Take the print out / pdf of NABARD admit card 2019 which has be carried out for NABARD Exam 2019.
Details mentioned in the NABARD Hall ticket 2019 is :
- Applicant name is mentioned in the NABARD admit card, check it once it is correct or not
- Roll number / registration number : 12 digits number is mentioned in the call letter, which is useful for knowing NABARD Result
- Admit card number : serial number is indicated
- At the backside of NABARD admit card 2019 important instructions is given read it carefully before going to the examination hall.
- After downloading or taking print out of the admit card for NABARD exam check it passport photo and signature is it yours.
- And important thing center for the NABARD assistant exam is given here and also date for the exam for the post you have applied is also mentioned in the NABARD admit card 2019.
- Gender of the candidate is also given in the nabard hall ticket for assistant grade 3 exam.
- Zone name also indicated in the hall ticket for the post the applicants has applied for the NABARD exam.
What are the documents should bring the examination hall :
- Candidates has to bring any proof belonging to the applicant such as aadhar card / driving licence / pan card / any other card issued by the government of India.
- Candidates has to bring photocopy/xerox copy of NABRD hall ticket 2019.
- HB Pencil, PEN and other necessary items which are essential for NABARD Exam 2019 should bring to the examination centre.
Note : Candidates who are going to write NABARD exam in the mentioned centres, the expenditures should be borne by the candidates only.
Help Facility: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/intimation charges, or in downloading of Call Letter, complaints may be made at “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Do not forget to mention “NABARD Officer – in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) – DR” in the subject of the email.
The intimation for downloading NABARD Call letter 2019 is notified through registered email id and mobile number. NABARD Admit card / hall ticket / call letter 2019 will not be sent through post. All the applied candidates need to visit official website for downloading admit cards for NABARD Recruitment 2019 exam.