The Government of Madhya Pradesh comes up with Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana for all the children who have lost their parents in this covid-19 Crisis. A particular amount of pension will be credited to the account of children so that they can manage their livelihood easily and achieve new heights in their life.
Mukhymantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
Due to the covid-19 Crisis, things are mess up to the extent that it is impossible to manage them. But thankfully, the government is taking sufficient steps so that children can live their life peacefully. Recently the government of Madhya Pradesh announced Mukhymantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2021, in which an amount of Rs. 5000 will be there every month to a children account until he reaches the age of 21.
But it is essential to note that the children who have lost their parents in the covid-19 Crisis can take advantage of it. Additionally, if a child lost his parents two months later after getting recovered from covid can also get the advantage. The amount will be directly deposited into the registered bank account.
Benefits Related To Education And Other Necessities:
If a child is not eligible for Mukhymantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana, still they can have advantages regarding their education and other basic necessities. Right now, the government is providing food essential along with education from class 1st to PhD at free of cost.
From class 1st to 8th. students seek education in school fall under the category of RTI and from 9th to further classes they can join Government schools. The Institutions will not take any admission fees from these students. Additionally, students will receive Rs. 1500 per month for managing their livelihood.
Documents Required For MP Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana:
The major documents required for fulfilling the form includes Aadhar Card, birth certificate domicile, death certificate of parents from the medical board, mobile number, and passport size photograph.
MP Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criterion for Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana In Madhya Pradesh is as follows:-
- A candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The death of parents must take place between 1 May 2021 to 30 June 2021 only.
- No family member acquire a government pension.
- Children whose parents die before this duration due to covid-19 can also apply for it.
- The age of the candidate must be less than 21 years.
- If students are part of college education, they can take advantage of this facility for 24 years, and the rest depends on the course in which they are.
How To Apply: MP Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana
Under MP Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana, children can apply through Nagar Palika and CMO or to any other Panchayat member of the same town. The confirmation will be given by the DM and other official members of the committee. If you are not able to visit any nearby office, an online method is also there to help you out. The steps are as follows:-
- At the very first visit, the website at covidbalkalyan.mp.gov.in
- On the home page apply option is there click on it.
- It will ask for certain details, including first name, last name, mobile number, and all other options fulfill them correctly and hit on the register button.
- When you complete registration, hit on the login option and mention the mobile number along with the password.
- Hit on the submit button.
- As soon as you hit on submit button, the form appears right in front of you and fulfil all the details asked.
- Upload all the documents and hit on the submit button again.
- Finally, submit the form for Madhya Pradesh Bal Kalyan Covid-19 Yojana.
How to Check The Mukhymantri Bal Kalyan Yojana Status:
For checking out the status, just visit the main website and perform the login. When you perform the login in, you need to mention the application number. After mentioning the application number, hit on the submit button to track the progress of the application.
FAQ: Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojna
What if my application for a scholarship get cancelled?
The chances of application cancellation are very less. If the eligibility criterion is not as in consideration, the same issue will not happen.
What to do if I don’t have the death certificate of my parents?
If you don’t have the death certificate of your parents, approach the CMO office of your state and ask them for it. Instead, you can apply for the death certificate and submit all the desired documents for application completion.
Is it possible to get the death certificate online?
There is an option available for people to get a death certificate online. They have to apply for it online, and then only the hard copy will be there with them.
In this way, the Mukhymantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana Online registration one can complete easily. If you fall under the category who face Crisis due to covid-19, apply for it immediately and get all the advantages. For more such update, stay tune with us, and bookmark our page so that no notification you will miss from us!