Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana is a new scheme started by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in the year 2019. The main motive of the scheme is to provide quality education to the girls. Under the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana scheme amount of Rs.54,100 will be given to the right beneficiaries girls. Girls who are born in poverty family and unable to get an education will be benefitted from this scheme. In this article, we are going to know you more details on Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar scheme application form, eligibility, amount, when will be amount will be credited e.t.c
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2019
CM Kanya Utthan Yojana is initiated to help the girls to give prosperous education. Through this scheme, 1.50 crore girls get benefitted. Parents of the girl child have to take care of applying Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana after the birth of the child. The 10,000 Rs/- is transferred to the girl’s parent account after the girl passing the madhyamik +2 (Intermediate) and Rs.25,000/- will be given after passing the graduation. This scheme is eligible for unmarried girls only. Only two girls in the family will be given these Mukhyamantri Kanya Yojana.
The detailed information related to the scheme about how to apply, from which official website should apply, what are the documents needed to apply, eligibility criteria, will be mentioned in this article today.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Started by||Bihar CM Nitish Kumar|
|Name of the department||Women’s welfare department|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to apply||—–|
|Last Date to apply||—–|
|Beneficiaries||Bihar State Girls|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana scheme amount installments
The total amount of Rs.54,100 will be transferred to the beneficiaries in several installments.
- After the birth of the child, the amount of Rs.2000 will be befitted to the parent account of the child.
- And, Rs.1000/- is given after the vaccination of the child.
- And again Rs.2000/- is given when the child has grown up to 1 year.
- After passing the intermediate, Rs.10,000 is transferred to the account
- After passing the Graduation, Rs.25,000/- will be given to the beneficiary child.
Step by step to apply for Bihar CM Kanya Utthan Yojana scheme
First of all, before applying these schemes read the instructions given in this article that ur eligible to apply or not. After knowing the details about the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Scheme follow the below we have given below to apply.
- Visit the Chief minister Kanya Utthan Scheme, official portal www.edudbt.bih.nic.in
- Now, Click on the relevant link to apply for CM Kanya Utthan Scheme. After that, a new window is displayed on the computer screen.
- Now enter the detail of the student such as username and password.
- Now fill the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana application form with the required details and also upload necessary documents wherever necessary.
- After filling CM Kanya Utthan Yojana online form pdf, now check the details in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit button. After that, no changes or modify the details in the application is not allowed.
|Rs.600/-||For Uniform (Age 1 to 2 years)|
|Rs.700/-||Age 3 to 5 Years|
|Rs.1000/-||Age 6 to 8 years|
|Rs.1500/-||Age 9 to 12 years|
What are the Documents need to apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- Passport Photo of the Beneficiary girl.
- The first page of Bank Pass Book
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card
- Residential certificate
- Passing Certificate/Graduation Certificate
- Signature of the student
Main Objectives of CM Kanya Utthan Yojana
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Kanya Uttan Yojana is to raise the literacy rate of girls in Bihar state. The parents who are in a position for not studying their girls will be given financial assistance. With this scheme, girls can get their higher education for a better future. Regarding the caste, religion, community the scheme is provided for all the eligible students.