LIC Recruitment 2019 : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued a notification for the appointment of 7942 Assistant Posts Vacancies across all states in India. Candidates who are waiting for the LIC Notification 2019 may grab this opportunity by applying LIC Online application from through the official website www.licindia.in.
LIC Assistant 2019 Notification Highlights
|Total No of Vacancies||7942|
Zonal Wise Vacancies :
- Northern Zone : 1544
- North Central Zone : 1313
- East Central Zone : 1497
- Eastern Zone: 980
- Central Zone : 472
- South Central Zone: 632
- Southern Zone :400
- Western Zone :1104
LIC Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Candidates who have degree (10+2+3) from a recognized university are eligible for this LIC Assistant Vacancies.
- Age Limit: Minimum is 18 years and maximum of 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
LIC Assistant Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the preliminary exam and main exam.
LIC Assistant Application Fee :
- For Others: Rs. 510/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwDB Candidates: Rs. 85/- Intimation Charges + GST + Transaction Charges
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of www.licindia.in.
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent LIC notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the LIC online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling LIC Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload a photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Pay the application fee by using debit card/credit card/Rupay/visa/net banking e.t.c.
- After filling LIC Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
LIC Assistant important dates are :
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||17-09-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||01-10-2019|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||01-10-2019|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||22-10-2019|
|Date for Download of Call Letter of Online Preliminary Exam||15 to 22-10-2019|
|Date for Preliminary Exam:||21 & 22-10-2019|