Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020: The Chief Minister of Karnataka, Yeddyurappa has implemented a new scheme to assist financial aid for the Taxi/Cab, Auto Drivers, Barbers. Through this Karnataka Driver Scheme, Rs.5000/- will be given to the eligible Drivers. Karnataka CM has announced Rs.1610 Crores as compensation for the drivers who are people who are not able to earn and meet the daily needs due to lockdown. Beneficiaries will get deposited of Rs.5000/- directly into their bank account. In this article, we are going to discuss how to apply, benefits of the Karnataka Govt Driver Scheme e.t.c.
Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020
Govt of Karnataka has announced the people of the state of implementing the scheme to give compensation to the poor Drivers, Taxi/Cabi Drivers, Barber, Dhobi. Total Rs.1610 crores of funds released by the Govt. Through this Scheme, so many families are benefitted. Also, Rs.25,000 per hectare will be given to flower-growing farmers. This one is one-time compensation only. You can get more details on Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020 on this page.
Highlights of Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020
|Scheme||Karnataka Driver Rs.5000 Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|Date of Scheme will be started||Not Yet Known|
|Main Objective||Financial Support|
Benefits of the Karnataka Govt Driver Scheme?
- Peoples will come out of their home to buy essential needs
- It will useful for them as financial support.
Features of Karnataka Govt RS.5000/- Scheme
- For this scheme, Karnataka Govt has released Rs.1610 crore.
- Rs.5000 is directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ accounts.
- 21 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme.
Eligibility To apply
- Those who are applying for the Karnataka Driver Scheme should be residents of Karnataka state and he/she must have permanent/temporary address proof.
- Beneficiaries must have a valid Driving license and also must have a vehicle license.
Who is Eligible for this Scheme?
- Common Power Consumers
- Construction Workers
- Saloons (Barber) and Laundry
- Taxi Drivers
- Auto Drivers
- Cab Drivers
Documents Required to Apply for Karanataka Scheme?
- Identity card (Such as Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Ration Card/PAN Card/Driving License)
- Address Proof (Temporary/Permanent)
- Vehicle Registration and License Document
How to Apply For Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020?
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Govt i.e karnataka.gov.in
- Now, you are able to see the Karanataka Driver Rs.5000 scheme.
- Click on the link. A new page is displayed on the screen.
- Now you can download the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form without making any mistakes.
- Attach all required documents to the application form.
- A Reference ID is generated and keep it in a safe place.
- Now, submit the application form.
Objective: The main motto of the Karnataka Govt is nobody should starve of hunger in the state. This scheme helpful for the poor who are unable to earn their bread during the lockdown.