E Challan Status: As you know that everyone has to pay the fine for the breaking of the traffic rules. Now the police department is accepting the E Challan at Payment@echallan.parivahan.gov.in. In past days, if anyone breaks the traffic rules they have to pay the fine at specified areas. Those days are gone, as you all know technology is improved in all departments. Likewise, the Police department has come up with technology to pay challan. The cameras installed at the traffic signals capture the traffic rule break vehicles. Police dept also sending the challan to the address of the vehicle whoever breaks the traffic rules. So, to avoid paying challan offline, the police department has opened a new portal to pay E Parivahan Challan at Payment@echallan.parivahan.gov.in. In this article, we will share details about E-challan i.e how to pay e.t.c.
What is E Challan
The word” Challan” everybody knows in India. It is obligatory to pay the challan at the online portal. The traffic Police department is using technology to track vehicles whoever breaks the rules. The Government of India has launched an E Challan Digital Traffic / Transport Enforcement Solutions’. On the Parivahan portal, you make digital payments for the E Challan generated by the Traffic police dept.
Highlights of E Challan Status
|Article Category||E Challan|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Portal Name||E Challan Digital Traffic / Transport Enforcement Solutions|
|Dept Name||Traffic Police dept|
What are the Objectives of Parivahan E Challan
- It is a great initiative taken by the Govt of India by launching the Parivahan online portal to make easier payment for the Challan. Previously it was a very time-consuming process to pay the fine for challan at the concerned offices.
Methods of Paying E Challan
We have given the procedure to pay E Challan through different methods.
- Now, You should visit the official website of E Challan Digital Traffic / Transport Enforcement Solutions.
- You can see the “Challan details” box.
- Now enter the details of Challan No or Vehicle Number or DL Number.
- Now enter the Captcha details in the box.
- And, Now click on “Get Details” option.
- Now the details of the challan will appear on the screen.
- Now pay the challan by using Debit Card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- After making an online payment for Parivahan E Challan take the receipt.
- If you don’t have cash in the bank account to pay challan. You can pay challan by visiting at the concerned offices in your area.
- Open Paytm Mobile app or you can search in google for the link to pay challan.
- Now Click on the More option in the mobile app.
- Again click on the other service option.
- Choose the Challan option.
- Now select the option/choose the traffic authority name.
- After entering the details, now click on the proceed button for making the Parivahan E Challan payment.
- Now visit the official website of the Traffic police dept of your state.
- Find out the services section and then click on the e challan option.
- After that, a new window appears on the computer screen.
- Now enter the details of the challan such as challan number or vehicle number.
- Now click on the search options button.
- The detailed information of the challan of yours is retrieved.
- Now, click on the payment option to pay E Challan by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
How to Check the Status of E Challan
If you want to check the status of E Challan, you can do it in very simple steps. Follow the steps we have given below to check the E Challan status.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Digital Traffic / Transport Enforcement Solutions.
- Now enter the details of yours e challan in the challan details section.
- Enter the Vehicle number or Challan number or DL Number.
- Now enter the details of the Captcha code in the box provided there.
- Now hit on the “Get details” button.
- Now your challan details will be shown on the page.